The Quilter MicroPro Mach Head is not just A game changer. It is THE game changer. Pat Quilter spent hours analyzing what makes some of the greatest vintage amps so great. Then he developed analog technology that re-creates these voices and delivers unprecedented tone shaping options. Flip that voicing switch. Go ahead! This isn’t like purchasing just one amplifier, it is like purchasing 6 of the most sought-after tone standards of the last 40 years. Did we mention this isn’t modeling? This is a patented recreation of the actual behaviors of these vintage amps. Unleash the Mach 2 Head on your Quilter extension cabinet. We’ll talk to you in a few hours when you come back down.
The MicroPro Mach 2 Head comes with a deluxe padded carrying case with room for accessories.
User Profile: You are a musician who wants the flexibility and awesome power of a Quilter head. • You tour frequently and don’t trust crappy backline amps. • You record, and want the flexibility of Quilter tone shaping through some of your vintage cabs. • You want to hear new and inspiring things from the cabs you already own. • You want to minimize your setup and are tired of lugging heavy, fragile heads.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin. At 7 pounds it is an ultra light head.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: 7 pounds. Do we need to say more?
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from “nightclub voltage.”
Foot controllers are optional, so be sure to choose from one of the three options.
2 Position standard controller controls only channel switching and reverb.
The 2 position selectable controller controls any of 6 selectable functions: Channel switching, Boost, Limiter, Tremolo, Reverb, and FX Loop.
The 6 position controls all 6 functions: Channel switching, Boost, Limiter, Reverb, Tremolo and FX Loop.