The Quilter 10 inch Mach 2 combo is the choice for those looking for a more vintage, “chewier,” and “rounder” sound. A smart compromise between the light weight of the 8 and the heavier weight of the 12, the 10 inch features a very potent Celestion G-10 Vintage driver. In our sealed enclosure, the 10 inch Celestion delivers warm and beautiful mids with a deep and resonant low end articulation. Best for electric instruments, especially when they are overly bright, the 10 inch delivers warm and uncompromising tone. If you already have a 10 inch speaker that you love, or if you are used to the sound of a 10 inch, this is your amp. Combine this with our 12″ extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoor gigs without a PA system.
All Quilter combo amps come with a sturdy ballistic nylon cover included.
User Profile: You are a musician that plays electric and wants beautiful warm mid range with a taming of the highest frequencies. • You have a guitar that tends to be overly bright or a hollow body that enjoys resonant and warm mids without so much feedback. • You want more power than an 8 inch speaker and won’t use as a portable PA. • You want to sound good and look good doing it.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: This is the second lightest of our combo amps. About as heavy as your guitar in its case.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from “nightclub voltage.”
Foot controllers are optional, so be sure to choose from one of the three options.
2 Position standard controller controls only channel switching and reverb.
The 2 position selectable controller controls any of 6 selectable functions: Channel switching, Boost, Limiter, Tremolo Reverb, and FX Loop.
The 6 position controls all 6 functions: Channel switching, Boost, Limiter, Reverb, Tremolo, and FX Loop.